Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
Introducing The New ‘Today, Not Someday’ Series of Podcasts
Today’s episode is the first in a new series of podcasts that will take us up to the end of the year about what you can do to make your blog ready for success in 2016. The focus will be your ‘someday’ list, the things you’ve always wanted to do to improve your blog but have struggled to make happen.
I’ve realised many of the things on my ‘someday’ list are things that could significantly improve my blog and my business and lead to a rise in income, things I really should be doing and could be achieved with a concerted burst of effort, if only I could get past my procrastination.
This series is about me sharing my journey to turn my ‘someday’ tasks into things I make happen today. I’ll share with you what works and what doesn’t, and give you tips and resources to help you work through your ‘someday’ list too. We’re all more likely to make these changes if we’re not doing it alone!
In This Episode
- Why I’m focusing the next 10 podcast episode on #TodayNotSomeday blogging tips
- How the #TodayNotSomeday series will work
- How you can be a part of the #TodayNotSomeday journey
- How to begin your #TodayNotSomeday journey
Resources for How to Transform Your ‘Someday’ Tasks Into Things You Make Happen Today
I’d like to welcome a new sponsor to the ProBlogger podcast for the duration of this 10 part series, my friend ‘Edgar‘.
Edgar is a tool I’ve been using since January of this year that does exactly what this series is about. It enables you to make the work you do on social media keep paying off for the long term.
You put a little work into Edgar today by adding social media updates highlighting the great content in your blog’s archives and Edgar goes to work to share them to your followers not just once but by queuing your updates to keep delivering to into the future.
The team at Edgar have put together a special deal for ProBlogger readers which gives you a free one month trial. Sign up for it at meetedgar.com/problogger.
How did you go with today’s episode?
How did you go with writing your ‘someday’ list? What has worked for you in the past with moving tasks from your ‘someday’ list to your ‘today’ list? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
The hashtag I’ll be using to talk about this journey on social media is #TodayNotSomeday and I encourage you to share your journey too, using the same hashtag.
Update: the rest of this series has started – listen to the next episodes at:
- Part 1: Introducing New ‘Today, Not Someday’ Series
- Part 2: Why You Should Create a Product to Sell On Your Blog (and Tips on How to Do It)
- Part 3: How to Increase the Subscriber Numbers to Your Email List
- Part 4: How to Get Readers Excited to Join and Stay on Your Email List
- Part 5: How to Use Autoresponders to Fast Track Engagement and Profit
- Part 6: How to Refresh the Design of Your Blog For Maximum Impact
- Part 7: How to Optimize Your Social Media to Drive Traffic to Your Blog
- Part 8: Grow Your Blog’s Traffic And Income By Creating A Resources Page
- Part 9: Map Out Next Year’s Monetization Strategy For Your Blog
- Part 10: Work On January’s (Or The Full Year’s) Content Calendar
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.