Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
Tips to Help You Make the Best Decisions For Your Blog’s Success
Today’s episode is about how you can learn to make decisions for your blog more quickly and with confidence, freeing you up to focus your time on what really matters most.
One of the most common questions I’m asked is how I manage to fit everything in – blogging, social media, speaking appearances, product development and family life. The truth is, I don’t get to do everything I would like. But I have learned skills and developed habits that make me feel less overwhelmed and stressed about making decisions about how to spend my time.
If you’re feeling like you don’t have enough time to fit everything in, this episode is for you. I share tips that will help you get more focused about how to choose to spend your time to make your blog a success.
In This Episode
- How I juggle blogging, social media, speaking appearances, product development and family life without going crazy
- Tips you can use to help you decide what opportunities you say ‘yes’ to
- Why learning how to say ‘no’ can free up your time and energy and make you more productive
- 10 questions you can ask yourself to help you make decisions about what tasks you will focus on and what to let go
Further Reading and Resources for How to Make the Best Decisions For Your Blog’s Success
- Episode 40: 7 Productivity Tips For Bloggers (it includes my ideal schedule and my workflow for creating this podcast series)
- Time Management for Ridiculously Busy Bloggers
- The Curse of the ProBlogger – Time Management and Scaling Yourself Up
- Time Management for Travel Bloggers … and Others
- Do You Know These Time Saving Blogging Tips?
- 9 Habits of Bloggers Who Have Huge Audiences
- How Batch Processing Made Me 10 Times More Productive
How did you go with today’s episode?
What did you learn from today’s episode? Do you have other tips that have worked for you? What will you try next? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.