In the last episode of the ProBlogger podcast, I talked about how to blog with heart – but I also mentioned that merging those efforts with strategic blogging is a better combination for success.
In today’s episode, I discuss the second half of that idea: blog strategies.
These topics were in response to two bloggers I chatted with recently who weren’t seeing the results they wanted with their blog, because both only focused on one half of this equation. Unfortunately, neither approach tends to work alone – you need to blog with heart and have a strategy for success.
If you haven’t caught up on the previous podcast on five ways to add more heart to your posts, then make sure you do – these tips really do work in conjunction with each other.
Today’s episode focuses on 9 ways to be strategic with your blogging, from setting goals and canvassing your audience to thoughts about your online brand, editorial calendar, and treating your blog like a business.
If you write beautiful, heartfelt stories, but nobody is reading them, then you’ll find these tips will help.
- How to Make Your Social Media Strategy More Effective for the New Year
- How I Use Edgar to Increase The Effectiveness of My Social Media Strategy
- An Unexpected Piece of Advice that Will Help You Grow Your Blog
- ProBlogger Podcast: Two Types of Content to Help You Find Readers for Your Blog
- Top Three Takeaways from Finding Readers Week: What Can You Do Today to Create Community?