In today’s episode of the ProBlogger podcast, I want to talk to you about blog branding, and how it shapes the relationship between you and your reader.
It’s something I think everybody should take seriously, and put thought into, rather than just muddle along and see what happens – it really makes such a difference not only to how you are perceived, but also in growing your presence.
Today’s episode is super-practical, and includes lifestyle blogger Claire Hillier from Checks and Spots giving her top tips for building a brand. She spoke at the recent ProBlogger event about blogging for beginners and mentioned these incredibly important points about personal branding, your blog mission, and how these things tie together. These ultimately have a flow-on effect for other parts of your blog and presence online.
Grab a notepad and jot down the notes as they come – also feel free to stop the podcast and answer the questions she raises – and really engage with the content and concept of building your own blog brand, whether it’s commercial or as a hobby.
- What is a brand?
- What is the essence of a blog?
- What is the audience?
- Where is my blog useful?
- Brand values
- 7 Ways To Build Your Brand In The Blogosphere
- Top Tips for Getting the Most out of Monetizing Brand/Blog Relationships
- 5 Ways to Nail Social Media BrandingBuilding a Blog Brand, Posting Frequency and Choosing a Niche [Speed Q&A]
- The Ultimate Guide to Online Branding: Kissmetrics
- How to Build a Brand in 5 Days: Canva