The weekend is here and I’m looking forward to some fun. You see today is my Son’s first birthday party (his actual birthday is next Friday) and we’re getting together with family and friends to celebrate his first year as well as doing a dedication ceremony (sort of like a Christening). It’s going to be a great day.
Weekends present bloggers with an interesting challenge when it comes to thinking about what to do with their blogs.
‘What do I do with my blog on the weekend?’ is a question I’m often asked.
- Do I post less because people are not online as much?
- Should I post more to try to keep traffic levels up?
- Should I just take a couple of days off for my own well-being (ie get a life)?
- Should I write posts in advance and set them to go off automatically?
- Should I use the weekend to write posts for the next week because I’ve got extra time on my hands?
All of the above strategies are ones that I’ve seen different bloggers use (and most of them I’ve tried myself). There’s no real right or wrong answer I guess – but I’d be interested to know what others do with their blogs on the weekend? Is it blogging as usual or do you change your strategy?
What do you do with your blog on the weekend?