Sometimes it can take years before we find a good rhythm to our blog’s posting schedule.
Some blogs suit smaller, bite-sized pieces every day (or multiple times a day), and some blogs get by on posting once a month.
Darren gets asked A LOT how often one should post, especially when just starting out with a blog. The answer, unfortunately, is not one-size-fits-all!
You can see for yourself what he has to say about posting frequency :
- ProBlogger FAQ: How Often Should I Post?
- How Often Should A Blogger Post?
- How Many Posts Should a Blogger Post? [The Pros and Cons of Daily Posting]
- Be Consistent and Useful – Thoughts on How Often to Publish on Your Blog
- What is the Ideal Post Frequency for a Blog?
So we wanted to know – how often do you post on your blog? We aim for at least four posts a week here on ProBlogger (sometimes five), but we’ve done everything from 10+ posts a week to only three. It’s interesting to see what kind of impact that has on readership and traffic.
Do you post every day? Do you post only when you have something to say? Once a week on a certain day? We’d love to hear what works for you, and maybe get a little inspiration from others doing something different.