Today your task in the 31 Day challenge to Build a Better Blog is to do some learning from successful bloggers.
To do this I’ve asked nine bloggers that I know and respect to nominate a few posts from their own blogs archives that they believe would be most helpful for bloggers wanting to improve their blogs.
You might choose to read just a couple of the following links if you don’t have a lot of time up your sleeve today – but as someone who has just read through them all I suspect you’ll benefit most by reading as many of them as you can – there’s some great advice in this lot!
Here are the posts that the bloggers I asked nominated as their best tips for bloggers:
Seth Godin from Seths Blog
Rand Fiskin from SEOmoz
- 21 Tactics to Increase Blog Traffic
- Blogging in an Oversaturated Market is Usually a Poor Decision
- 21 Tips to earn links and tweets to your Blog Posts
Skellie from Skelliewag
- A Complete Guide to Finding and Using Incredible Flickr Images
- How to Start or Start Over Building Your Personal Brand
- 25 Paths to an Insanely Popular Blog
Chris Garrett from ChrisG
- Grow your google authority
- Diggbait, Linkbait, Flagship Content and Authority
- The art of getting things wrong
Yaro Starak from Entrepreneurs Journey
Jeremy Schoemaker from Shoemoney
Maki from Dosh Dosh
Liz Strauss from Successful Blog
- 10 Reasons Readers Don’t Leave Comments
- 7 Great Ways to Connect with Other Bloggers While You’re Out Reading Blogs
Daniel Scocco from Daily Blog Tips
Chris Brogan from ChrisBrogan.com
- 50 Ways to Take Your Blog to the Next Level
- 40 Ways to Deliver Killer Blog Content
- 27 Secrets to Power your Community
Which of these posts did you resonate with most and find most useful? Share in the discussion here, or over at the forum thread dedicated to this Daily Task:.
This task is a sample of one of the tasks in the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Workbook – a downloadable resource designed to reinvigorate and revitalize blogs.
Join over 14,000 other bloggers and Get your Copy Today.