“What does your blogging setup look like?”
This is a question I get quite a lot – so today I want to invite you to come along for a short tour of my home office.
It’s a fairly simple setup really although I do try to make it reasonably comfortable as I’m sitting in it for long periods of time each day.
I’d love to see your blogging setup – post a picture or video to your blog or to flickr or YouTube (etc) and leave a link in comments below.
Products mentioned during the video include:
- Herman Miller Aeron Chair
- Apple Cinema 23″ HD Flat-Panel Display
- Apple Power Mac G5 Desktop (mine is a 2 Ghz – G5)
- Apple MacBook Pro (although I have an older 2.16 Ghz Intel Core Duo)
- Moleskine Notebook
- Fischer Space Pen (I love these pens)
The only other thing that I didn’t have out today was my headset which I use daily on skype. I have a Plantronics DSP-400 USB Headset which has been a big improvement on my previous headset.
Update: two other elements of my office that are normally in place (but were not present when I filmed because they were away as a result of us just having been in selling house mode).
1. White board – I use my white board a lot for planning.
2. Coffee cup – it’s a permanent feature next to my mouse. I’m actually toying with the idea of getting a coffee machine for my new office!