Day two of our 31 day challenge begins with a simple post idea that you can create easily, and is popular with readers – a double bonus for bloggers! The podcast is now live for you to get details of the challenge here (or on iTunes and Stitcher).
Note: If you missed it, day one was about crafting the perfect elevator pitch for your blog.
In today’s episode we go over the seven reasons list posts are so important, and some of the different kinds of list posts that can be produced (like this one, for example).
You can make a list post for just about every niche of blogging there is! You can also stick with a straight list, an extended list, or a half-essay-half list post – whatever works for your audience. We also chat about how curated lists featuring other bloggers can build relationships and help expand your online presence.
The show notes include links to some popular list posts and examples for you to check out when creating your own. It’s one of the fastest ways to create trending, shareable content, and we’ve got all you need to know in today’s show.
Click here to listen to day two of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog series on the ProBlogger Podcast.
Let us know on twitter how you go with today’s challenge! tag @ProBlogger, and don’t forget to tune in tomorrow for a brand new topic.
- 10 Steps to the Perfect List Post
- How to Write a List Post that Readers Like, Love, and Share on Enchanting Marketing.
- 7 Reasons Why List Posts will Always Work on Copyblogger explains the reasoning behind why the format is so popular with readers.
- Neil Patel suggest list posts as guest posts convert the best (with examples!).
- Quicksprout video: How to Create List Posts