Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Make Money With the Amazon Affiliate Program
Today’s episode is all about making money with the Amazon Affiliate Program.
In episode 51 I introduced the topic making money through affiliate marketing and gave some practical tips on how to do it.
Amazon’s Associates Program is the first affiliate program I started making money from and I continue to earn money from it today. I share my experience and top tips that you can use to generate your own income from the Amazon Affiliate Program.
In This Episode
- My start with using Amazon’s Affiliate Program
- Why many people don’t use the Amazon Affiliate Program (and why I do)
- 20 Practical Tips to Make Money with the Amazon Affiliate Program
- 10 More Tips on Using the Amazon Affiliate Program
Further Reading and Resources for How to Make Money With the Amazon Affiliate Program
- Episode 51: How to Make Money As a Blogger Through Affiliate Marketing
- The Ultimate Guide to Making Money with the Amazon Affiliate Program
- Google’s AdSense program and Amazon’s Affiliate program
- 9 Reasons Why I AM An Amazon Affiliate
Also here are a couple of the charts I mentioned in the show:
The first is my annual income from the program for the first ten years.
The second shows the income on a quarterly basis so you can see the spikes around the holidays.
How did you go with today’s episode?
What did you learn from today’s episode? If you’ve been using the Amazon Affiliate Program already, what tips would you add? If you haven’t, how do you think you might start using the Amazon Affiliate Program in future?
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.