We’ve covered so much ground here on ProBlogger this year, and much of it about monetization – here are the top five posts this year in that category. Have you made the changes you read about in these posts? Which ones did you miss? Take this chance now to catch up – or pin it for future reference.
1. Making the Impossible Possible: How I Created a Full-Time Blogging Income with No Qualifications
It seems like Stacey Corrin’s story of turning her passion into profit in just three months was a hit with you guys. And who can blame it – the majority of readers here want to make some kind of income from their blogs, and full-time seems like the jackpot. Some great tips in this post from someone who has been there, done that.
2. How I Doubled My Unique Visitors in Six Months (and Tripled Them in a Year)
3. 9 World-Class Bloggers Share Their #1 List-building Tip
A few famous faces gave their top tip for creating the best email list possible. Everything from content to plugins and download incentives is covered.
4. Partnering with Brands Theme Week: Ways to Collaborate and Earn an Income on Your Blog
Aussie super-blogger Nikki Parkinson of Styling You gives the lowdown on how to make a brand-blog collaboration really shine. Nikki’s advice on ways to work together and how to get brands on side are not to be missed.
5. The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Media Kit
Did you catch these throughout the year? Have you found the tips useful? I’d love to chat!
Stacey is the Managing Editor of ProBlogger.net: a writer, blogger, and full-time word nerd balancing it all with being a stay-at-home mum. She writes about all this and more at Veggie Mama. Chat with her on Twitter @veggie_mama (cat pictures welcome!).