How would you live your life differently if you had one month to live?
It’s a question I was asked recently and while it’s one we’ve all heard before I think it’s something well worth pondering at different times. I also like to apply it to different areas of my life – like blogging….
If you had only one month left before you had to stop doing it or making money from it – how would that impact your blogging?
- how would it impact the topics that you wrote about?
- how would it impact the way you approached monetization?
- how would it impact the calls to action you gave your readers?
- how would it impact the passion and focus that it brought to your blogging?
I think I’d probably approach blogging a little differently if I were in my last month:
- I’d probably do so with more focus in the topics I wrote about
- I’d be thinking about the legacy I wanted to leave with my blog
- I’d be more innovative in how I monetize it
- I’d be focusing more upon the relationships I had with my readers
I’m sure it’d impact my blogging in other ways too.
The 2nd question of course that we need to ask ourselves is – why are we not blogging this way now?
How would you approach your last month of blogging?