Today I’m excited to announce that my co-author of ProBlogger the Book, Chris Garrett, has just pre-launched a new training course for bloggers .
This is not a ‘how to blog’ course – instead it is a course for people wanting to learn how to use a blog as a way for growing their profile, credibility and influence.
Chis is a guy who has proven he knows how to do this (and I’ve seen him do it with a number of people that I referred to him as a blog consultant.
Chris has just announced a pre-launch special where you get full access to the site (the free forum that is already there plus a private area, plus 1 on 1 consulting with him at a special rate. The consulting consists of 3 half hour calls with Chris plus one on one interaction via email. You also get 12 training modules using ebooks, audio (I’ll be doing an interview with Chris for his students in a few weeks) and video on the following topics:
- Determine your goals and strategy
- Target your audience and mind read their needs
- Plan, build and design your blog
- Write your archive, editorial calendar and flagship content
- Network and get noticed
- Use social media for profile and traffic
- Develop your SEO strategy
- Build, retain and engage your audience
- Attract more authority offline
- Create and sell your products and services
- Grow your business through advertising
- Extend your reach through partnerships
This is a PreLaunch rather than a Launch
Keep in mind that this is a Pre Launch and not a Full Launch.
What’s the difference? Really it’s that the course isn’t yet complete in terms of the content that is currently up. Chris is adding new stuff daily – but basically you’re getting a discounted price plus some extra bonuses if you sign up early because you’re accessing the content as it’s being developed. This is similar to what Brian Clark recently did with his very successful Teaching Sells course.
You can check out more about Authority Blogger and what Chris is offering at.