Do you feel like you’ve lost clarity around what it is that you’re trying to do with your blog?
I’ve recently bumped into a few bloggers grappling with this idea. Some were new, even ‘Pre’ Bloggers, while a couple had been blogging for a while but had lost some direction.
Out of these conversations, I put together a set of questions to help them think it through.
The questions revolve around asking:
What are YOU About?
While I won’t guarantee you instant clarity on answering these questions I hope that putting a little time aside to work through them might help – please let me know if they do!
- What interests do you have?
- What experiences (good and bad) have you had?
- What expertise and skills do you have?
- What are your passions?
- What gives you energy?
- What do you talk a lot about to friends?
- If you could write about anything – what would it be?