Earlier today I set the task for readers to link up to other blogs in their niche. I decided to do it too – but immediately hit a snag.
As I scanned through my feed reader i realized that I read hundreds of blogs about blogging (and related topics). Listing them all would be crazy (and take me hours to filter through) – however linking just a few risks offending those that I miss out. Hmmmm.
So I’ve decided to get a little random and pick 10 blogs from my ‘blogging’ folder in my feed reader – selected completely randomly. I used a random number generator to select numbers and then counted down to the blogs listed in that order. If the blog hadn’t updated for at least two weeks I skipped it and chose another one so as to produce a current list.
The list is actually one I’m pretty happy with – some names that I’m sure many of you will be familiar with, some ‘old timers’ and some new comers. Enjoy:
- Stephan Spencer’s Scatterings – Blog Marketing and SEO
- Brian Heys Writes – UK based blogger who admits he reads too many tech blogs – but I’m glad he does :-)
- Rich Minx – another blogger from Downunder (and over east a bit – from New Zealand) – I even met her at the last New York ProBlogger meetup
- Andy Wibbels – blog training guru (and someone I’ve even produced a course with)
- ChrisG – insightful and experienced pro blogger
- 45n5 – Mark’s just announced that he’s ‘off to get married’ but his archives are full of posts and videos on blogging
- Bloggrrl – a more recent addition to my feed reader. Michelle blogs with humor and insight.
- SEOmoz blog – a daily read for me – I love their Friday whiteboard Videos
- The Blog Herald – a classic blog about blogging
- Daily Blog Tips – Daniel consistently writes quality tips about blogging