YPN have just released a new section for their publishers called ‘publisher services’. (hat tip to Scott for the email headsup).
I’ve included a screen shot of it below but it’s basically a collection of tutorials and tools to help publishers improve three aspects of their site development. Here’s how they define the three areas:
- Drive Traffic – A number of ways to get more visitors
- Enhance your Site – Quality Yahoo! tools and features from Yahoo! that differentiate your site
- Build your Site – Solutions for creating and hosting your site
Each section has it’s own page of developing these areas (screen caps of each below – click to enlarge).
I’m yet to go through each page that they provide in great detail but a lot of it seems to be promoting other Yahoo! services that they offer (cross promotion) – some of it looks useful enough though.
New Help Center
YPN have also announced a newly revamped Help Center for their publishers. This includes:
- A How-To Guide – Detailed instructions on how to use each area of the Yahoo! Publisher Network account management system
- Account FAQs – A comprehensive set of FAQs that addresses most publisher questions
- Account Overview Demo – A step-by-step guide that takes you through the most prominent features of the Yahoo! Publisher Network account management system
- Implementation Guide – Detailed assistance to help publishers set up and manage their Yahoo! Publisher Network account
Here’s some screen caps of the publishers services pages:
Here’s the Drive Traffic Section
Here’s the Enhance your Site Section
Here’s the Build your Site Section