Update: we’ve just launched the new version of this resource and the price is now $29.97. Congrats if you got it at the launch price. To those who missed out – the resource is still value – you get 100 pages of teaching and resources to help you optimize your posts for readers and search engines.
Almost two weeks ago we launched the brand new ProBlogger eBook – the Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers.
Written by SEO specialist copywriter Glenn Murray it’s an eBook designed to help bloggers get their posts optimized for readers and search engines so that their posts reach their potential (you can read all about it here in more detail).
The feedback from those who have bought it has been incredibly positive with lots of great reviews hitting the web.
We are about to Triple the Price!
We launched this new eBook at the special introductory price of $9.97 and intended to put the price up to $14.97 this week. However – as often happens with launches like this – we’ve changed that plan.
The price is still going up on at midnight on 1 September (EST US time) but it is actually going up to $29.97 USD!
Yes – we’re tripling the price and we’re doing it for two reasons:
- we were told time and time again by those who have bought the eBook that $9.97 was a steal and that $14.97 was too cheap too.
- we decided to update the eBook significantly. One of the pieces of feedback that we got about version 1 was that it would be more useful with a working example that illustrated how to use the Scorecard. As a result – Glenn has spent time over the last 2 weeks adding a lot of new content to the eBook.
What’s in the Update?
The update is pretty significant – it adds a lot to the original version (it’s now over 100 pages) including:
- NEW — A 33-page worked example, where we score one of my own posts and discuss our reasoning.
- NEW — Electronic scorecard that automatically totals your score. You just select Yes or No.
- NEW — Single page printable scorecard, containing all the the recommendations, but scaled to print on a single page.
- NEW — Recommendation on using sentence case or title case for headings.
- NEW — Expanded discussion of SEO copy.
- NEW — Improved navigation, with bookmarks displaying to the left of the PDF, so no need to scroll back and forth between Recommendations and Scorecard.
Who gets the update?
In short – everyone will get the new version.
As of 1 September at midnight – anyone buying the eBook at $29.97 will get version 2 of it automatically. We’ll also be sending it to anyone who bought version 1 before that time.
So if you’ve already bought it – you’ll get an email sent to you (your paypal email address) with download details of version 2.
If you’ve not yet bought it – but want to get it before the price rises – you can buy version 1 today and you’ll also get an email with download details of version 2 when it is released.
Again – everyone will get the new version – it’s just a matter of how much you pay for it. If you buy before midnight on 1 September you’ll secure it for $9.97 – if you wait until after that time, you’ll pay $29.97. The choice is yours.
More Updates and Bonuses?
Will there be more updates? At this point Glenn and I are pretty happy with how the eBook looks and works and are not planning too many more updates to it. However we are putting together some extra bonuses and resources for those who buy it.
We’re hesitant to announce them right now as they’re partly based upon reader feedback but we already offer those who buy the Scorecard a newsletter which we’ll be using to send send some extra content/tips out with. We’re also looking at running a Q&A podcast session for those who’ve bought the eBook.
So yes – there will be a few bonuses for those who have bought the Copyrighting Scorecard for Bloggers.
Grab Your Copy Today
So if you’ve been umming and aaahing about whether to grab the Scorecard – it’s time to make a decision and lock it in at the intro price.
We’ll not be returning to the price of $9.97 again as it is only becoming more valuable as we add content to it.