Note: you can listen to this episode above or load it up in iTunes.
How to Find Readers for Your Blog Through Commenting and Relationships
Today’s episode is about how to find new readers for your blog. It’s the question I get asked most by bloggers, so this is the forth of a series of podcasts on this topic.
In part one we looked at two really important questions to ask before you go hunting for readers to read your blog.
In part two, we talked about how to use two types of content to find readers for your blog.
In part three, we talked about building a blog that readers will want to return to again and again (a ‘sticky’ blog).
Today, we talk about how to grow your readership by commenting and networking.
In This Episode
- How to identify the places your ideal readers are hanging out online
- How to leave comments on blogs and social media to grow your profile
- How to network informally with other bloggers to build opportunities to grow your readership
- How building a blogging alliance can grow your blog
- How to pitch to influencers (people who are already getting noticed)
- How to feature influencers
Further Reading/Listening For Finding Blog Readers
- Let me Show You Inside a Secret Blogging Alliance
- How to Grow Traffic through Forums and Social Media Group
- How to Grow Traffic with Blog Commenting
How did you go with today’s challenge?
Are you already using some of these commenting and relationship techniques to grow your blog readership? What would you add? What will you try next?
I’d love to hear your answers to those questions. Let me know in the comments below, and share a link to your blog.
Pick Up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.