Content is King, as they say (or is it?!) so it’s no wonder that this topic was one of the most popular this year. Write great, useful content and promote it well – it’s the baseline for a successful blog.
Which of these top five posts resonates with you?
1. How to Consistently Come up with Great Post Ideas for Your Blog
Part of our Creating Content Theme Week, a behemoth post of advice that will mean you will never be stuck for a post idea again.
2. How to Promote Your Blog with Content that Will Grow Your Traffic, Links, and Shares
It’s everything you want in one package: how to get traffic, links, and shares. Tips on how to get your content to shine.
3. Three Ways to Define What Your Blog is About
Do you need a niche? What would you say yours was? Darren gives us the ins and outs of making a stand on your genre.
4. Create Massive Value Content and Blow Your Readers’ Minds
If you followed the very first link on this page, you’ll find what is actually King – and this post will help you provide it for your readers.
5. Content Week Case Study: Carly Heitlinger of the College Prepster on Where She Gets Her Ideas
Carly has barely missed a day blogging in six years. Here’s how she keeps content fresh, current, and more importantly – consistent.
What do you think? Anything to add on how to create great content? Where do YOU get your ideas?
Stacey is the Managing Editor of ProBlogger.net: a writer, blogger, and full-time word nerd balancing it all with being a stay-at-home mum. She writes about all this and more at Veggie Mama. Chat with her on Twitter @veggie_mama (cat pictures welcome!).