This #TodayNotSomeday task is one I’ve used numerous times and is easily adaptable to other affiliate programs or even your own products, if that’s your monetisation model. The concept of a “Best Seller List” is simple, but effective, and something you can definitely do today to start seeing results.
In this episode I tell you how I came up with the idea, why it works so well, and how you can do it too, right now! I’ll explain how often you can create best seller lists, the different sources from where you can pull together the information, and also a few examples in the show notes of some of the ones that have been successful for me.
You can share your ideas on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #TodayNotSomeday. Good luck!
- 3-Step Blueprint for Smart Affiliate Marketing
- How I Made over $500,000 with the Amazon Affiliate Program
- How to Make Money As a Blogger Through Affiliate Marketing
- Creating Product Week: How to Create and Sell Products On Your Blog
- 9 Powerful Tips To Help Freelancers and Bloggers Sell Digital Products