Well the five things meme has circulated backwards and forwards through the blogosphere and I thought I’d escaped it as it does seem to be whimpering out – however Chris Garrett posted today that I was the only slack one in his list of tagees not to respond which alerted me to the fact that I had in fact been tagged. Doh!
Ok – so let me see what I can come up with.
Five things not commonly known about me:
- I used to be a goth (you know – black everything, hair, nail polish, lipstick….).
- I’ve done quite a variation of jobs over the past decade including – office furniture buyer and sales, youth work, in-flight catering kitchen work, laborer, warehousing, tour manager for a band, stationary sales, minister/church planter… blogger.
- I started my first business when I was 11 – selling pictures of Brooke Shields from my mothers magazines to my male classmates to stick on their books. I started my second business at 13, selling pens, paper, folders and other stationary to my classmates out of the spare locker next to mine. Bother operations were eventually shut down by teachers – but not before making me some nice coin (well nice for a kid).
- I used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day.
- When studying my Bachelor of Business in Marketing I failed Business Statistics 101 three times before passing it on my fourth attempt.
Ok – so who to tag with this? Is there any blogger out there that hasn’t done it yet? Leave a comment and I’ll tag the first 5.
Go to it Fellas!