ProBlogger Perth Training Day
December 8, 2014 By Darren Rowse
NOTE ABOUT TICKETS
Following on from the wildly successful Perth mini-event in 2014 Darren Rowse is bringing a full one day training event to Perth in 2015 for the thriving West Coast blogging community.
Darren and friends return on the 21st February 2015 to bring an exciting day of learning and inspiration and the opportunity to connect with your online community in person. Here are some of the people who you’ll get to meet and learn from:
WHAT TO EXPECT
Kickstart the year by learning the key foundations for a successful blog:
- Establishing and growing your community
- Writing great content for your blog
- Better blog design
- Social Media for blog growth
- Productivity and your blogging workflow
- Monetising your blog
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Whether you’re a new or more established blogger, early 2015 is the perfect time to examine your blog and make sure you’ve got the foundations right before you leap into your next exciting stage.
Learn from Darren himself and benefit from his years of experience and willingness to help Australian bloggers with the exciting challenges they face.
You should be at this event if you:
- need to get your blog in tip top shape and ready to tackle 2015
- want learn from some of Australia’s best bloggers, including local talent
- want to take away practical tips you can implement straight away
- would like to meet more bloggers in your local community
- love to exchange ideas, make new connections and spark some potential collaborations
Following the training we’ll all head to the nearby Boulevard Hotel for a casual get together. Drinks will be available to purchase at the bar.
The (not so) FINE PRINT
PBEVENT Refund Policy
Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund basis. In the event that the 2015 ProBlogger Perth Training Day is cancelled, you will be refunded the face value of the ticket.
If you can’t make it, tickets are transferrable up to FRI 13th February at 5pm AEST. All ticket changes must be confirmed in writing to [email protected]
The right is reserved to vary advertised schedules to add, withdraw or substitute artists and sessions where necessary.
Please note the sessions will not be recorded, however attendees will have access to most speaker slides at a later date.