Darren Rowse is the founder of ProBlogger, Digital Photography School and various other blogs and online ventures. He’s been blogging since 2002 and his blogs are read by over 5 million visitors a month. His social media connections exceed 1 million followers across a variety of networks.
Darren is known as one of the top bloggers in the world. He hosts Australia’s leading blogging conference and regularly speaks at international events. His recent appearances include Hubspot Inbound in Boston, Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, Authority Intensive in Denver, and the World Domination Summit in Portland.
Darren will be making multiple speaking appearances at ProBlogger Training Event 2016:
Every year Darren opens the event with an insightful keynote. We’ve told him this year is to be no different!
When you’re starting out, blogging is all about creating content, content, content. But you’re creating it for people to read, so naturally you want to build your readership beyond just your mum! In this session Darren shares his tried and true strategies for building a readership for your blog, no matter what stage you’re at. So if you’re feeling like you’re talking to the ether or your audience just isn’t growing, grab this rare opportunity to learn directly from Darren himself.
You will learn:
- How to create a reader avatar to help you find the right kind of reader
- How to create shareable content to get your blog more eyeballs
- How to create ‘guest content’ on other sites to help build your profile and drive traffic
- How to turn ‘surfers’ into ‘readers’ through building a ‘sticky’ blog
- How to use social media to drive traffic to your blog
Can you really make money blogging? The answer is yes, and the ways you can do it are many. However, it all takes hard work and some ways will be better for you and your blog than others. Who else to give you a grounding in what’s possible than the original ProBlogger Darren Rowse? These are not get quick rich schemes, but actual tactics Darren has implemented himself. He’ll also be inviting a few attendees to discuss how they’ve successfully monetised their blogs too.
You will learn:
- The Four ‘pillars’ that profitable blogs are built on
- How Bloggers use up to 40 different methods to make money blogging
- The importance of diversifying income streams to build your overall blogging income
- How to choose the right monetisation methods to leverage your blog’s strengths
- How three Aussie bloggers monetise their blogs through different models