Announcing 9 More Speakers for #PBEVENT 2013 [And Info On the Final Ticket Release]
May 6, 2013 By Darren Rowse
Over the last couple of months we’ve announced 10 speakers (including 4 internationals, one Logie nominee and some other fantastic Aussie bloggers) for this September’s ProBlogger Training Event on the Gold Coast – but we’ve always said that they were just the beginning.
Today I’m proud to announce another 9 Aussie speakers!
Among them are some familiar faces who have spoken at past PBEVENTs including:
- Phoebe Montague from Lady Melbourne who was one of our most popular speakers at our 2011 event (Phoebe will be running a session on creating Media Kits)
- Nicole Avery from Planning with Kids who always provides amazing value and will be moderating a couple of panels and hopefully running a super secret session (TBA)
- Craig Makepeace from YTravel Blog – returning from 2011 to join one of our panels
- Paul Cunningham from Exchange Server Pro who is also returning from 2011 to join a panel
This year we’re also making a real effort to include some fresh new voices in our event and so today we welcome the following 5 new speakers to PBEVENT:
- Ed Dale from MagCast who will be talking about what the smartphones/tablet revolution means to blogging
- Brooke McClary from Slow Your Home who will be on one of our panels
- Yishan Chan from Beauty Swatch who is also joining us as a panelist
- Jess Van Den who from Epheriell who will run a workshop on using blogging to grow your physical product business
- Katrina Springer from The Organised Housewife who will join one of our panels.
That makes 13 of the 19 speakers that we’ve announced so far first time speakers at PBEVENT – you’re going to hear some new stuff this year!
But Wait… There’s MORE!
While we’re getting close to announcing the full schedule there are still a few finishing touches going on here at PBEVENT HQ and that includes us confirming a few last speakers.
Last Round of Tickets to be Released Tomorrow
Tomorrow (Tuesday 7th May) at 1.30pm we’ll be releasing the final round of tickets for this years event.
To be emailed the moment they go on sale please add your email address below. We saw the 200 Early Bird tickets all snapped up in just a couple of hours so make sure you are on the list to avoid disappointment.