Thanks to all who entered the travel giveaway! Now that’s over, we’ve got some nifty computer / video gear and gaming stuff (even casino gaming!) to hand out. Yes, I know, this is one thing that many of you have been waiting for!
Before we give you details of this giveaway (below) – here are a few details:
- All winners will be chosen at random.
- This one will be open until 4am New York, USA time October 7th.
- You may not win if you’ve already won a prize elsewhere (unless we’ve said so on that particular post already that it’s okay).
- While we’d love to be able to let you pick your prizes on these, it’s just way too hectic to be able to do so. Prize distribution will be random.
- Once a particular post closes, we will notify both the sponsor and the winner so that you may work out the details of the prize distribution.
- Keep in mind that there are only 3 more of these 8-hour giveaways after this one. If you think you might want ANY of these, make sure you enter. (We do have one more 24-hour one coming up as well).
So with all that said, here’s the list:
- collectibles from Binions Horseshoe Club in Las Vegas, NV – The Collecting Life
- Logitech G15 gaming keyboard – Blogging Tips
- Logitech G5 laser gaming mouse – StarFeeder
- It’s Alive Game – Jer Games
- 2G digital video camera ERV – Associated Content
- Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Set – Derek Beauchemin
- Kingston 8GB portable USB drive – Geeky Speaky
- NetLink Web –
- Rhinoskin Aluminum HardCase for Treo 700 series smartphones –
All you have to do to enter to win one of these prizes is leave a comment with “ComputerGaming” in it somewhere to help us with moderating.
This one ends at 4am New York, USA time on October 7, 2007.
At that time, comments will be closed, and winners will be drawn at random and notified.
Check out the other great prizes up for grabs during the giveaway!
Make sure you subscribe to the RSS feed to keep up to date on what’s going on!
Update – we’ve just closed this giveaway. Winners and sponsors will be notified of the results in the coming hours. Thanks to everyone for entering!
There’s only a few more giveaways to go – the next one is kind of Gourmet – you can see it here.