Amazon have emailed publishers in theirto let them know that their aStore shop tool has had an upgrade of features.
These upgrades include the following:
- Access to every Amazon.com category and subcategory for automatically populating your product categories – If Amazon.com has created a group for it, such as Biographies of Frank Sinatra, you can create a category page to automatically pull in those products and organize these categories however you like.
- Unlimited category/subcategory nesting – Create as many levels of product categories and subcategories as you like, and populate the products in each category by Amazon best-sellers, hand-picking them, or importing a Listmania list.
- Build your own category navigation – Advanced users can take integration with their existing websites a step farther by hiding the aStore category navigation and building their own directly within the core site navigation.
- CSS control – Advanced users can also now directly edit the stylesheets for their stores, and share those with others.
- aStore Widgets – Advertise your store to your site visitors using these new banner links, and increase your aStore traffic.
With these upgrades aStore becomes more customizable and able to be integrated into an existing site.