Today’s podcast episode is all about your audience, and how to make them feel valued.
If there’s one way to build a better blog, it’s taking care of the people who take the time to read and engage with you, therefore creating a space that both you and they love. And one way to take care of those people is to not only tell them they’re valued, like we did on day five by emailing them, but by actually showcasing them publicly. Tell them why you appreciate them, loud and clear!
In the early days, I regularly gave two pieces of advice: “make your readers famous”, and “love your readers to death”. Today your challenge is to do just that, and I’m here to tell you how. I also explain how it has a three-pronged impact on you and your blog and a few ways I’ve gone about publicly valuing my readers and the effect it has had.
As always, feel free to share on Twitter or here in the comments how you’re doing with the challenge – can you believe we’re past the three-week mark now?!
Click here to listen to day 22 of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog series on the ProBlogger Podcast.
- Make Your Readers Famous
- The Power of Making Your Readers Famous
- 10 Blogging Tips to Surprise and Delight your Readers: Lifestyle Fifty
- The Philosophy of Great Customer Service: Derek Sivers
- 6 Creative Ways to Surprise and Delight your Customers: Shopify
- How to Crowdsource Awesome Facebook Posts from Your Fans: PostPlanner