How to Build An Effective Social Media Strategy for Your Blog
Today is day 8 in our 31 day challenge and it’s a really important one that I know many of you will get your teeth into.
You’re going to do a social media audit on your blog to assess how your social media accounts are going and to plan a way forward to use them more effective.
In this Episode
- My confession with social media and how I’d let some of my social media accounts slip
- Some suggestions for working out which social media accounts you should be focusing upon
- Some suggested questions to ask yourself today about one of your social media accounts as you conduct your audit
- The challenge to create an editorial calendar for your social media account
- How making appointments with myself to make sure I implement what I plan
Tools mentioned in todays podcast include:
There are so many posts on the ProBlogger blog on the topic of social media but here are a few that you might like to check out:
- How to Socialize Your Blog Posts for Maximum Effect
- How to Build an Efficient Social Media Workflow to Increase your Traffic
- Facebook: Boost Your Organic Reach with These Tips
- Case Studies of Popular Pages (and What They’re Doing to Get Great Engagement)
- Not on Instagram? Your Blog Could be Missing Out
- 7 Powerful Tips for a Winning Twitter Sales Strategy
And here’s a few others from other sites around the web
- Hubspot: The Social Media Content Calendar every Marketer Needs
- Buffer: How to Create and Schedule a Social Media Marketing Plan
- Inc.com: How to Choose the Best Social Media Sites to Market Your Business
Tell us How Your Social Media Audit Went Today
I’d love to hear how you found todays challenge in comments below.
- What social media accounts are you most active on?
- How could you improve what you do with your social media accounts?
- What’s one thing you’ll do differently with your social accounts going forward?
Check out this Offer from 99designs
Also check out the great offer our friends, and new podcast sponsor, 99designs have for you (worth $99). They’re a fantastic place to go if you’re looking for any help with graphic design in your blogging.
I use their services and have worked with some great designers to create graphic design creatives for my blogs.