I like a pretty picture so when I saw Websites as graphs – an HTML DOM Visualizer Applet I just had to have a play with it.
Here’s ProBlogger as a graph:
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- green: for the DIV tag
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- gray: all other tags
Just a bit of fun for the weekend.
Found via Weblog Tools Collection