Is starting a new blog on your goals list for 2019?
If so – you’ll want to check out our brand new (and completely free) course – the Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog.
Every year in January we notice a big spike people looking for information on how to start blogs, and while we have an article on how to start a blog that many use to walk through the technicalities of starting a WordPress blog, I’ve been aware since publishing it that there’s more to starting a successful blog than just the technicalities.
So, my team and I created a course that goes deeper than anything we’ve previously created (or seen elsewhere) – while still keeping it free.
The course walks you through the technical stuff but more importantly it’ll help you make solid decisions that will get you a blog with all the foundations for success.
7 Steps to Your New Blog
We’ve designed it to walk through 7 steps:
- Is a blog right for you? What is your blogging purpose?
- What will you blog about? Define your blogging niche and make sure it’s viable
- What will you call your blog? 4 factors to consider when choosing a domain name
- Start your blog – register your domain name, set-up hosting and install WordPress
- Get your blog looking good – blog design and theme choices
- Add content and functionality to your blog with WordPress
- Blog launch checklist and bonus learning modules on email and social media
We’ve designed this course with the complete beginner in mind – our guide is to hold your hand through the process.
Sign Up Before 31 January to Participate in International Start a Blog Day
If you enrol and use our course to begin a blog before 7 February you can participate in the second annual international start a blog day – a day we want to celebrate new blogs and where we hope we can help with your blog launch by helping you find some new readers by featuring you on our blog honour roll, spotlight some of the new blogs started and when we’re going to award some scholarships for new bloggers to give them further training for their next steps.
See more details of this year’s International Start a Blog Day here, but remember, to participate you need to start your new blog between now and 7th Feb!
Claim Your Spot Today
Thousands of students have enrolled in this course with many of them creating new blogs.
Join them today by claiming your spot here.