One of the best courses that I’ve personally participated in on the topic of teaching people how to make money online is TeachingSells – and it’s about to close it’s doors to new members (in just 7 days).
Every time I come to write about TeachingSells, its creators have added new courses/modules to it.
They’ve now completed adding this content and it stands as 10 courses with a series of bonus modules added (you can read about them in the closing doors announcement). There is so much rich content in this resource that every time I visit it I feel like a kid in a candy store – picking up profitable idea after profitable idea.
The 10 central courses are:
- How to Create Content That Sells
- How to Effectively Market Interactive Learning Environments
- How to Create Killer Multimedia Content with Quick and Easy Tools
- Seven Profitable Business Models for Interactive Content Developers
- Your Blueprint for Building Membership Sites with Open Source and Low-Cost Software
- Educational Marketing: Persuasive Promotional Content That Prompts Action
- Advanced Positioning and Creative Adaptation Strategies
- Quick, Easy, and Inexpensive Niche-Focused Membership Sites
- Multimedia Storytelling – When the Medium is NOT the Message
- Launch Strategies for Membership Sites and Training Programs
In addition there’s a great forum, library of resources and the support of great instructors – all with a money back guarantee.
If you’re not familiar with TeachingSells the best place to start is by downloading this free report that takes you through some of the principles behind it (the report itself is well worth the read even if you don’t invest in the actual course).
This is not a course about blogging for money – but it’s one that will help you extend what you’ve learned and achieved with your blog and take it further.
Doors close on TeachingSells at midnight on 31 July. Brian Clarke (one of it’s founders) writes that it will re-open at some point but it’ll be at a higher price point and in a different form.