I’m not back yet from my couple of weeks off (the interview series and guest blogging will continue) but have started wading through my bloglines account to see what I’ve been missing. Here are a few posts that have caught my eye from the last week or so so far:
- Nick posts some useful
- CyberNotes has a useful analysis of the Digg Effect
- Stephan Spencer has released a new WP Plugin called which helps you optimize your title tags for search engines
- This new BlogHelper looks like an interesting one to me. It’s one of the first plugins that I’ve seen that costs something – but allows you to make your blog a membership site using Paypal – found via
- Web Jillion analyses the layout of the top 100 blogs at Technorati
- The Independent publisher writes about how to pitch stories to fellow bloggers – here’s a few of my own tips on the same topic.
- Andy Merrett posts upon his first days as a ProBlogger