There’s not much Darren hasn’t tried in the way of social media, and using it as a complement to his blog.
In ProBlogger.com members), he outlines his method for success, as well as answering your questions about how to make the best use of this media.(available in full to
- Where social media fits in your blogging journey
- What hierarchy of importance social media should go in (because you can’t be across everything!)
- How to find readers
- How to build a presence
- How often you should update your social media channels
- Hints for scheduling your content
- How much time you should invest in it
- What your status updates should say
- Case studies of status updates that really worked
And questions sourced from the ProBlogger.com forums as well as your inquiries on Facebook and Twitter. One not to be missed!