It’s been such a long time since I started the ProBlogger T-Shirt Design competition that when it finally ended a few days back it had completely slipped my mind!!!
Apologies to the finalists for not announcing this sooner but I’m getting a absent minded in my middle age.
Anyway – the finalists in the competition were Chris, Ray (no blog), Retz and Stan and I’m really happy to announce that the design that sold the most items in the was the one submitted by Retz (see picture left for the design) Retz wins:,
1. $100 (USD) worth of products from Amazon
2. A free T-Shirt of his design
3. 1 hour of blog consultation for his blog
4. A link to your blog on my side bar for free for 1 month (starting today)
5. A highlight your blog in this ‘winners’ post (consider it done)
6. Being added as the number one blog on my RSS feed which will mean I’ll check it multiple times per day.
Not sure how much worth the last few are but if nothing else he can buy himself something nice from Amazon. Congratulations Retz and thanks to the other finalists.
Buy your ProBlogger T-shirt (all five designs are still available) at the