Mid December I posted that I’d be giving a special Christmas present to one lucky ProBlogger reader who left a comment here at ProBlogger between then and Christmas.
Today I randomly chose the winner who will win a copy of each of the following 10 books that I rated as having the biggest impact upon my blogging last year.
- The Story Factor – a book that I’m currently reading about being influential and persuasive through the practice of story telling. Really enjoying this one.
- Ogilvy on Advertising – written by renowned copy writer David Ogilvy this book has a lot of great copywriting principles that translate well into blogging.
- Advertising Secrets of the Written Word – another copywriter sharing good common sense strategies for copy writing.
- The E-Myth Revisited – a business book that helps small business earners move from building themselves a job to building themselves a true business.
- Lovemarks: The Future Beyond Brands – I always rave about this book that looks about a paradigm shift in advertising and the rise of emotion, sensuality and more in branding/marketing.
- Unleashing the Idea Virus – the first book that I read by Seth Godin that back in it’s day rocked my world
- Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell’s classic book on ‘How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference’
- Join Me – I don’t think you can get this new any more but a great story of a guy who started accidentally started a movement and what he learned along the way. This is written almost as a novel in a humorous and easy to read style.
- Don’t Make Me Think – Common Sense Web Usability
- 1000 Most Important Words – a guide to unlocking our “passive” vocabularies and developing a keener appreciation of the richness of language
Congratulations to Rebecca (I’ll be in touch shortly) and thanks to everyone for participating.