How to Write a Post That Contains a Call to Action
Today’s episode is about how to ask your readers to go beyond just reading your blog and to DO something. Readers are often ready and willing, if only you asked.
‘If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.’ ― Nora Roberts
In this Episode
- Why extending a call to action to your readers is so powerful
- Examples of calls to action
- How to choose the best call to action to start with if you’ve never asked your readers to do anything
Further Resources on How to Write a Post That Contains a Call to Action
- 12 Tips to Snap Readers out of Passivity with Calls to Action
- Hook, Line and Sinker: 7 Tips For a Killer Call to Action: WordStream
- How to Create a Great Call to Action: Amy Lynn Andrews
- Call to Action: The One Thing Every Blog Post Needs (and How to Do it): Tweak Your Biz
- 8 Types of CTA You Should Absolutely Try on Your Blog: Hubspot
How did you go with today’s challenge?
What did you ask your readers to do?
I’d love to see your post that calls your reader to some kind of action. Share a link to your post in the comments below.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally – if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.