How to Use a Magazine to Improve Your Blog
Today’s episode is about how to use a magazine to help you improve your blog – using ‘old media’ to help you improve your approach to ‘new media’. As well as being simple – and potentially a bit of fun – looking through a magazine has the potential to help you improve your blog in any number of ways.
In this Episode
- 8 different ways looking through a magazine could give you ideas to improve your blog
- A step-by-step process for how to analyse a magazine to get fresh ideas
- Improve Your Blog by Reading a Magazine – an Exercise for Bloggers
- Why Reading Makes you More Creative: Creative Market
- 10 Ideas to Get You Inspired to Write: BlogHer
How did you go with today’s challenge?
What fresh ideas did you get today from analysing a magazine? What will you do differently on your blog?
I’d love to see what changes you make to your blog from this exercise. Share a link to your post in the comments below. Let me know what you’ve done differently.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally – if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.