How to Ask Your Blog Readers a Question
Today’s episode is about how to ask your blog readers a question. It might be a scary idea at first, but it’s quick and easy to do and can be a very powerful way to grow your blog.
In this Episode
- Ten benefits of asking your readers questions
- 12 tips and ideas for asking your readers questions on your blog
- Examples of question blog posts
- How to get responses to question posts, even when you don’t think you have enough readers
- The #1 Question You Should Be Asking Your Blog Readers: The Blog Maven
- The Essential Guide to Creating a Survey Your Readers will Love: Blog Tyrant
- 8 Questions to Ask to Get to Know Your Readers: Wise Ink
- Know Your Audience: 8 Questions You Need to Ask: Mass Transmit
How did you go with today’s challenge?
How did you ask your readers a question? What did you do to get responses?
I’d love to hear your feedback on this approach to paying asking readers questions in the comments below.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally – if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.