Challenge: Spend 15 Minutes Improving Someone Else’s Blog
Today’s episode is about how to help another blogger to achieve their goals in some way. This might seem a little counter-intuitive, but if you help others you create a good impression that just might come back to help you improve your own blogging.
In this Episode
- How helping another blogger to improve their blog can end up helping you to improve your own blog
- 13 easy, practical, powerful ways you can improve another blog
- How to come up with even MORE ideas of practical ways you can improve another blog
- How to Help a Fellow Blogger: You Baby Me Mummy
- Five Ways to Connect with Fellow Bloggers: Daily Blog Tips
- Why Bloggers Need to Support Other Bloggers: The Wetherills Say I Do
- 10 Ways to Promote Other Blogs: Crafterminds
- Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest Post: Michael Hyatt
How did you go with today’s challenge?
What did you do to improve another blog? What ideas did helping someone else give you for improving your own blog?
I’d love to hear your feedback on this approach to growing your community in the comments below.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally – if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.