How to Pay Special Attention to a Reader
Today’s episode is about how to deepen engagement and interaction with your readers by making at least one reader feel a little bit special and loved. Paying readers a bit of extra attention is a great way to grow your community.
In this Episode
- Three powerful benefits paying special attention to a reader can bring to your readers, your blog, and to you personally
- Real-life examples of how other bloggers are doing this well
- Nine different ways you could pay special attention to a reader and make them feel famous
Further Resources on How to Pay Special Attention to a Reader
- I mention Jadah Sellner in today’s episode, who says “Choose love over metrics”. This is the link to her World Domination Summit talk.
- Make Your Readers Famous
- The Power of Making Your Readers Famous
- 10 Blogging Tips to Surprise and Delight your Readers: Lifestyle Fifty
- The Philosophy of Great Customer Service: Derek Sivers
- 6 Creative Ways to Surprise and Delight your Customers: Shopify
- How to Crowdsource Awesome Facebook Posts from Your Fans: PostPlanner
How did you go with today’s challenge?
How did you pay special attention to a reader? What was their reaction?
I’d love to hear your feedback on this approach to paying special attention to readers in the comments below. Maybe you have a success story you would like to share?
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally – if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.