How to Conduct a Policy Review For Your Blog
Today’s episode is about some policies or operating standards you might like to consider for your blog. Having policies can save you time, help you to make better decisions, and make you more transparent to your readers.
In this Episode
- Why you need blog policies and operating standards
- 6 areas to consider having a blog policy for (plus one BONUS area)
- How to get specific information about your legal requirements as a blogger
Further Resources on How to Conduct a Policy Review For Your Blog
- Writing your First Pages: About, FTC Blogger Disclosure, Privacy Page: Art of Blog
- Blogging and Social Media Policy Example: About Money
How did you go with today’s challenge?
Do you have policies or operating standards for your blog? What policies or standards will you develop next?
I’d love to hear your feedback on this approach to reviewing blog policy in the comments below.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally – if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.