How to Update Key Pages or Hot Posts on Your Blog
If you’ve been blogging for even just a little while you’ve probably got pages or posts on your blog that need an update.
If this is the case those pages could be causing embarrassment, frustrating your readers or even costing you money.
So your challenge today is to select one page on your blog to update, refresh or improve.
In this Episode
- A few suggested pages to check out on your blog to see if they need an update
- Some suggestions of what to look at on your pages to see if they need updating
- We look at your home page, about page, sales pages, contact pages etc
- How to update a ‘hot post’ on your blog to increase page views, grow reader engagement and more
- How Your About Page Can Make or Break Your Blog
- Got a HOT Post on Your Blog? Here’s What to Do To Find and Optimise It
- Updating Old Posts On Your Blog
How did you go with todays challenge?
Which page did you update today?
What did you do to it?
I’d love to hear in the comments below how you found this episode.