How to Improve Your Blog by Partnering with a Blogging Buddy
Today’s episode is all about finding another blogger (or bloggers) to help you improve your blog. Blogging doesn’t have to be a solo venture – in fact it can be incredibly social and when we grasp this idea of doing it together it can lead to all manner of great things.
In this Episode
- Why having a blogging buddy can help you to improve the quality of your blogging
- Areas that you can work on with another blogger
- 3 ways to find a blogging buddy
Head to the ProBlogger Facebook Page to connect with other ProBlogger readers – you might just find a buddy there.
Further Reading on Finding Blogging Buddies
- Building Your Online Tribe: Jeff Goins Shares his Top Tips and Tools
- The SITS Girls tell us how to Find Your Blogging Tribe in this first part of a several-post series.
- How to Form a Bond with Fellow Bloggers – Twelveskip
- Kat from the How They Blog Podcast talks us through how to start and run a mastermind group during her chat with Trina Holden
How did you go with today’s challenge?
Do you have a blogging buddy or buddies or are you apart of any mentoring groups? If so – how did you find them?
I’d love to hear your feedback on this approach to blogging in comments below.
Also if you’re looking for a blogging buddy feel free to put the shout out in comments below – you never know who you might meet!