How Going Shopping Can Improve Your Blogging
Today we’re going shopping!!!
Yep – you heard me, we’re going to the mall!
If nothing else this challenge is going to get you away from your blog for a bit – but there’s more to it than that.
Today we’re doing some observation exercises that could bring a lot of life to your blog.
In This Episode
- Why are we doing this exercise?
- A quick outline of what the challenge is and a series of questions to ask while doing this exercise
- Some suggestions for those of you not living near a mall/shops
- Some examples of some of the things I’ve learned from doing this exercise
Mentioned in this Episode
- 10 Lessons in Blogging that I Learned on a Shopping Expedition
- How to Increase Affiliate Sales with Bestseller Lists
How did you go with todays challenge?
I know todays challenge is a little on the abstract side but I hope you got some value from it.
Where did you go? What did you observe? Did it impact the way you’ll blog in any way?
Let us know in comments below!
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Enjoy this podcast? Subscribe to ProBloggerPLUS for free to get free blogging tutorials and podcasts in your inbox each week.