Learn All About the ProBlogger Training Event 2016
Today we are talking about the ProBlogger event. I’m going to tell you the story of how the event came about, and run through what will be happening at the event.
For those of you interested in coming – you can grab your ticket (and save $100) here.
If you aren’t able to make it to the live event in Australia, we also have an option to purchase a virtual ticket.
The first ProBlogger event in 2010 started on an impulse. I had just come home from Blog World Expo, a discontinued event in the States.
I was so excited about what happens when bloggers got together. I tweeted about having a mastermind blogger event in Australia. More people than I realized were Australian bloggers.
I got a cheap hotel convention room, and we put on the event about six weeks later. It ended up being a great day. The common question was “when I we doing this again” and things grew from there.
Last year the event was at the Royal Pines Golf Course and about 800 people attended.
In Today’s Episode What Will Be Happening at the Problogger 2-day Event
- Friday September 9th and Saturday September 10th
- These are the two main days of the conference
- We do have some things going on the thursday before and the Sunday afterwards
- Thursday night we kick things off with orientation for newbies
- This will kick off around 3:30 and I’ll give you a brief overview of how things will run, it’s also great to socialize and get acclimated, and network with people in your niche
- There will also be a master class by Shayne Tilley on Product Creation (additional ticket)
- Friday kicks off with a full day of content for Friday and Saturday – starting with Keynote Speakers
- Brian Fanzo – Digital storytelling, leveraging multiple platforms to tell your story
- Natalie Sisson – getting the most from the event
- Daniel Flynn – Turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones
- Dan Norris – How to blog like an entrepreneur
- Emilie Wapnick – How to combine your many passions in one blog
- Me – Opening on Friday and Closing things out on Thursday
In between the keynotes, we have sessions. The amount of choices can be a bit overwhelming, but we record everything. We will divide these into tracks.
- Fundamentals of Blogging
- Tools, Tactics and Techniques
- Strategy, Ideas and Inspiration
All of our session ideas came from feedback from previous attendees. Some of the session topics will include:
- How to Create Amazing Content without Killing Yourself
- Youtube session
- SEO tools and how to use them
- How to create Online Products
- How to create great content
- How to find readers for your blog
- Visual storytelling
- Email list building tactics
- How to build community on your blog
- Affiliate Marketing Strategy
- Writing Great Sales Copy
- Sponsored Content
- How to write great blog content
- Social good
- Instagram Session
- Intro to Monetization
- Legal Issues for Bloggers
- New Media for Small Biz, Brands and influencers (live streaming)
- How to increase your organic reach on FB
- Blog Design
- Sexy Sales Funnels that Sell
- FB and Instagram Advertising
We are also adding a fourth stream. These will be in smaller rooms and will give you the opportunity to ask questions and dig deeper into the topic. Some of these will run twice so everyone will have a chance to attend.
- How to choose what products to create
- Getting the back end of your blog in order
- Photography workshops with our amazing partner Olympus
- How to build online courses
- FB Ads
- Freelance Writing
- Marketing your products
- Google Analytics
- SEO Mistakes and how to fix them
- Podcasting – sound, presentation skills, launching
See the Full Schedule and Run Down of Speakers at the ProBlogger Event in Australia
At night, on Friday night – We have the most amazing party. This year, you have the option to buy a ticket to the party for $50. Saturday night, everyone just hits the bar.
There are some additional Master Class opportunities on Sunday. You can add these to your ticket. These run from $90 to $199.
- Productivity and Planning
- Creating Your Course
- Profitable Podcasting
- Email Marketing and Lead Automation
- FB Advertising
- SEO – Double Your Traffic
Ticket Options This Year: Main Ticket: Price – $499 AUD (385 USD). This will go up to $599 on July 1st.
The Main Ticket Includes:
- Attendance to Niche Networking Event on Thursday evening (cash bar & refreshments available to purchase)
- 24 track sessions
- 6 keynote sessions
- Your choice of up to 2 of 34 workshop sessions, depending on availability, minimum 1 session guaranteed
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea and Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Recordings Pass for audio recording and presentation slide access to all sessions, workshops and keynotes
This is a subsidised price thanks to our amazing sponsors. Olympus, Virgin Australia, RACV Royal Pines.
Add Ons – Friday night party ($50) and Masterclasses
Who is this conference for?
- Bloggers of all stages (we always have 10-15% who are yet to start)
- Influencers using other platforms (this year we have more on podcasting, youtube, instagram, FB and live streaming
- Many of our sessions are relevant for different platforms
- Brands wanting to reach bloggers/influencers (we have a brand ticket for you. It’s $799 but will rise to $899 on 1 July).
- Internationals – every year we have them. Exchange rate is in your favour at the moment $499 AUD (385 USD). US to Aus flights have been particularly cheap of late (price wars).
If you can’t make it to the event, we offer a Virtual Ticket – $299 (recordings of keynotes and breakouts). 10 days after the event. On sale 1 July.
Links & Resources for the ProBlogger Event
Never miss an episode – Subscribe to the ProBlogger podcast on iTunes
Got a Question You’d Like Me to Answer?
I base many episodes of this podcast upon questions answered by ProBlogger Podcast listeners and Blog readers.
You can use the following widget to ask a question. Please include your name and blog name (if you have a blog).
Enjoy this podcast? Sign up to our ProBloggerPLUS newsletter to get notified of all new tutorials and podcasts below.