Note: you can listen to this podcast above or load it up on your device on iTunes here.
Is it Really Possible to Make Money From Your Blog?
Today’s episode is about whether it is really possible to make money from your blog. We take a close look at how many bloggers make money, the methods you can use, and the realities of earning money as a blogger.
In this Episode
- How much money bloggers make
- 37 different ways to make money blogging
- How I make money blogging
- 11 examples of bloggers who make money blogging
- The 4 things it takes to build a profitable blog
37 Ways to Make Money Blogging
How much money ProBlogger readers make from blogging
- 4% of bloggers who try to make money blogging make over $10,000 a month
- 9% of bloggers who try to make money blogging make $1,000 – $9,000 a month
- 7% of bloggers who try to make money blogging make $500 – $999 a month
- 17% of bloggers who try to make money blogging make $100 – $499 a month
- 25% of bloggers who try to make money blogging make $10 – $99
- 28% of bloggers who try to make money blogging make made under $10 a month
- 10% of bloggers who try to make money blogging say they don’t make anything
Examples of bloggers making money blogging
- Nikki Parkinson – stylingyou.com (style and fashion)
- Tsh Oxenreider – theartofsimple.net (simple living)
- Chris Hunter – bikeexif.com (motorbikes)
- Christie Burnett – childhood101.com (parenting)
- Gavin Aung Than – zenpencils.com (cartoons)
- Lucy Feagins – thedesignfiles.net (design)
- Caz and Craig Makepeace – ytravelblog.com (travel)
- Brooke Schoenman – herpackinglist.com (packing/travel)
- Christina Butcher – hairromance.com (hair)
- Jadah Sellner – simplegreensmoothies.com (smoothies)
- Michaela Clark – tradiesva.com.au (tradies, va’s)
- Can You Really Make Money Blogging? 7 Things I know about Making Money Online
- Ways to Make Money on Your Blog: The Money Map
- Theme Week: Make Money on Your Blog by Partnering with Brands
- Partnering with Brands: Advertising 101
- Partnering with Brands: Ways to Collaborate and Earn an Income
- Partnering with Brands: The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Media Kit
- Partnering with Brands: Marketing Yourself
- Partnering with Brands: Putting it All Together and Getting Started
- The Full Blog Monetization Menu: 60+ Ways to Make Money with Your Blog
- Creating Product Week: How to Create and Sell Products on Your Blog
How did you go with today’s episode?
What are the next steps for your blog? Will you try new ways of making money from your blog? If you’re already making money from your blog, what is it that’s working best?
I’d love to hear about your experience in the comments below.
Pick up the 31DBBB eBook at 50% Off
Finally, if you have a moment we’d love to get your feedback on the ProBlogger Podcast with this short survey which will help us plan future episodes.