Paul has been imagining if the Blogosphere was a Nation and has started putting together some office bearers including:
- President: Robert Scoble
- Vice-President: (still thinking on that one)
- Goodwill Amabassador: Steve Rubel
- Department of Justice: Glenn Reynolds
- Department of Commerce: Darren Rowse
- Department of Education: Susannah Gardner
- Supreme Court: Shel Israel
Well – I agree with Robert who responds to Paul’s nomination with a very gracious post about everyone being the president. Whilst these lists are fun they do tend to be a bit of a mutual admiration society and miss most of the amazing bloggers that are out there – many of whom I’m loving getting to know over the past few months.
My only addition to Robert’s thoughts are that when I showed my wife Paul’s post she laughed her head off – I think the thought of me in charge of anything to do with money really amused her to the point of hysterics. Thanks Paul.
Update – Jeremy posts his.