In the last few days a new book about blogging has been released – this time by the editorial team of one of the biggest blogs in the world – The Huffington Post.
The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging was released on 2 December so I’m yet to see it (I’ve just treated myself to a copy for my own Christmas Stocking).
- Getting Started
- Getting Notice
- Finding Your Voice
- Community: Creating and Building It
Part 2: The Blog Revolution is Here! Be a Part of It
- A Blog is Born: A Brief History of the Huffington Post and Its Impact
- How the Blogosphere is Remaking the Media
Part 3: The Huffington Post Resource Section
- The Huffington Post Blogroll
- Glossary of Blogging Terms
- Website Resource List
- Best of The HuffPost Blogs
Looks like this will be an interesting read. It’s good to see Amazon giving the option to bundle it with the ProBlogger book – hopefully they make a nice companion set.