As a result, Chris Garrett and I have put together a brand new short course——to help set you on the right track.
The course is presented over five modules (in five days):
- Planning your content: coming up with ideas, finding your voice, types of posts to try
- Structuring your content: writing your content in a way that works
- Polishing your content: taking good content and making it great
- Killer multimedia content: podcasts, interviews, slide shows, and video
- Live webinar: a Q&A call with myself and Chris at the end of the week.
This course starts Monday, 6 December and it costs just $29.95 (or $99 if you bundle it with the other).
If you can’t do it all in the week in which the course is scheduled, don’t worry: you’ll have access to all the course materials for 12 months, so you can take it at your own pace.
Who is this short course for?
Creating Killer content is for you if…
- you’re struggling with producing content for your blog
- you’re trying to find your voice as a blogger
- you’ve run out of ideas to write about
- you’re just looking for a little refresher and/or inspiration.
Note: we’re assuming participants of this course have a blog. If you don’t, check out the free Getting Started Blogging course.
So if you’d like to inject your blog with some killer content, this is a course for you..