This week’s Reader Poll asks bloggers how much they earned from blogging in October.
This is a poll that I ran in 2006 and I’m interested to see whether there has been much of a change in the results.
Before you vote – here are a few things to keep in mind:
- I’m asking about ALL forms of income from your blog – from direct income earners like Advertising, Selling products, writing Paid Reviews and using Affiliate programs through to indirect earners like consulting or speaking work that you might have picked up BECAUSE of your blog (more on the distinction between direct and indirect earnings here).
- I’m also talking on a personal level – what YOU personally earnt from ALL of the blogs you work on.
- Don’t answer straight away – tally it up, give it some thought and then let us know.
- If you didn’t earn any money from your blog in October either because you tried and didn’t have any success or because you don’t try to then there is an option for you in the poll also.
- If you’d like to comment on your vote or on the poll in general feel free to do so on this post.
Here’s the poll.
I will be posting about the results of last week’s poll on whether you’ve done paid reviews on your blog in the coming 24 hours.